Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Butterflies, beaches, bonfires and a MURDER?!?!

OMG I’m so sorry, I am so far behind on my blogs!  And I refuse to type out any more excuses!  Butterflies, beaches, bonfires and hiking about sums up the last week or so.  Of course add in a bit of work, running, scuba diving and yoga too…. Oh and a murder. 
http://www.thedailyherald.com/islands/1-islands-news/14208-megayacht-chef-dies.html

Island life is great until a fellow yachtie is tortured and murdered right in your neighborhood.  Alexa and I walked to the grocery store today, like every other day, in broad daylight, only this time I carried a knife in my right skirt pocket for protection.

(I will update this blog with more photos within the next couple of days so check back please!)

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up with your adventures - sounds like you are having a great time. I love the new look blog by the way! Very cool!

    Dreadful about the murder, I read about it on Dockwalk yesterday - it is just awful.

    Keep safe xx

    ReplyDelete