Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Grateful for Family, Friends & Friends of Friends

I am so grateful for all the love and support in my life from family, friends and even friends of friends.  From what I hear, the surgery recovery may not be too bad.  I am, of course, still freaking out about my daughter going under anesthesia and being cut open, but like a friend explained to me, she is young and healthy and will most likely bounce back better than an adult would or even an older child.  We have a pre-pre-op appointment tomorrow morning with her Pediatric Urologist and boy do I have a list of questions for him.  I’ll fill you in later.

So, I did end up taking Alexa to a Pediatric Chiropractor earlier this week who claims Alexa does in fact have a slight twist in her upper lumbar region and her left hip pronates somewhat, but I don’t think he can help with this VUR condition.  I don't think it is related.  It was worth a try though.

20 more days till surgery... 20 more days until this VUR condition is gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment