Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yell-lel-low Umbrella Beach Fun

Swimming laps and yoga is a great way to start the day.  Fortunately, George gave me 35 minutes to myself this morning to enjoy this inner peace before G headed off to work all day and night once again.  Although I miss my morning extreme cardio, yoga and swimming outside in the Caribbean sunrise gives me a different kind of peace and the change in routine is kind of refreshing.  After returning from my little workout, Alexa asked to go over the ABC’s and colors on the computer… www.starfall.com... She loves it.  I highly recommend the website for tots and preschoolers… the best!


After studying a bit, Alexa and I ventured out of our comfort zone and found a beach a 5 minute walk away.  And not just any ‘ole white sand turquoise water beach, this one came with a outdoor grill and bar, a little tot slide, and a waitress serving us waters, pineapple juice, veggie burgers, and fresh grilled Mahi Mahi sandwiches right to our beach chairs under our yell-lel-low umbrella.  Alexa made friends with two local girls taking the initiative to kindly share her Dora mermaid doll.  She’s such a sweetheart.  After a quick cold shower back at the pad, she’s down for a nap… my time to blog and get some work done.  When she wakes up, we’ll walk over to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner and breakfast tomorrow.  I doubt Alexa will get to see her Daddy tonight.  He has a cocktail party to attend after the yacht event today and then another dinner out with yachtie business acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment