Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Starting to feel a bit more relaxed and at ease...

We have internet!  I got some work done!  I can post my blogs as I write them!  We still have intermittent water and it’s all cold when we have it, but things are beginning to make since here one baby step at a time.  And… I made a friend!  Alexa, and I spent the morning with our new friend at the pool doing yoga, swimming, and playing around.  Alexa and I already adore her.  She’s a health-nut, super fit, yoga instructor from Boston who lived and studied yoga in Germany for 8 years.  She doesn’t have any kids, but she is so good with Alexa.  This woman radiates compassion.  I’m ecstatic… this is one more friend than I had in Monaco all last summer.  She’s leaving for St. Barths Friday… but that is literally only a 5 minute flight or 20 minute ferry boat trip away.  Still haven’t met the “new babysitter”, but feeling better about the whole situation now.  Alexa is just waking up from her afternoon nap now and we are heading over to the Sand Bar in about an hour to meet up with Daddy and mingle with the other yachties.  Starting to feel a bit more relaxed and at ease.  Amazing what internet and an adult conversation can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment