Monday, October 25, 2010

Mystery Diagnosis & Florida Fall Season Yachtie Hell

George is now in London to be with Michelle and Caitlin during Caitlin’s mysterious medical complications.  Caitlin is in the hospital in London… again.  She has mono with an enlarged spleen, a throat infection, something going on with her kidneys and bladder, and a possible cracked rib.  We’ve decided she should be on the show “Mystery Diagnosis”.  I’m dying that I can’t be with her, but thankfully her father is with her and Michelle now.  Ironically, this time last year, Alexa was hospitalized with a severe kidney infection and after numerous painful and invasive tests, was diagnosed with grade 4 VUR.  I suspect Caitlin has this condition as well, but it was never diagnosed.  The treatment is usually surgery.  She sees a Urologist Monday.

To add to all this worry, a certain someone is putting extremely unrealistic and impossible demands on us financially and refusing to discuss it which is causing suffocating amounts of stress.  I don’t want to get into it in a blog, but I couldn’t help but to mention it since it has been like a disease enslaving most our thoughts and the culprit of many sleepless nights for a long time now.

With half our minds injected into our personal stresses, George and I have been so swamped with work.  George has been nonstop working in Spain and I have been nonstop working in Florida.  In between my chaos emergency graphic design projects, I worked the Rybovich crew party on Friday, the National Marine Poker Run Saturday, the SeaKeepers Party Saturday night, the Yacht Chandlers Party Saturday night after the SeaKeepers party, and the Dolphins game today.  I miss my little girl.  Thankfully I was able to take her to the game with me today, but tomorrow starts another day of chaotic fiasco Florida fall season yachtie hell and I have an Accounting Class starting tomorrow night as well.  Sadly, as I look ahead to my week, Tuesday night might be the ONLY night I will be able to tuck my little girl in bed until next Monday.  I’m heartbroken about this.  To make matters worse, we will be on week 2 of her not seeing her Daddy at all.  I miss my baby… both of them!
Two Saturday's ago Beach Morning while Daddy had to work

Visit in Texas with Cousin Ava (right) and friend Emily (center)

A goofy close-up in the Executive Box Seats at today's Dolphins/Steelers Game

Cheering on the Dolphins!

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds a bit desperate at the moment - the show is nearly over and then hopefully you'll get some breathing space? Maybe a little?
    Lovely to see you yesterday xxx

    ReplyDelete