Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rainbows & Sunshine


After weeks of stress and chaos, I’m happy to post a blog full of rainbows and sunshine.  The 2010 FLIBS is officially over and was a success.  Rybovich Superyacht Marina and Shipyard, where my hubby and I both work, is beautifully busy all because my husband is THE MAN.  Caitlin is out of the hospital and feeling much better.  Most of her suspected ailments listed in my previous blogs were proven false, thank God, so now after one last healthy dose of IV antibiotics, she is happy and healthy and able to enjoy London once again and even a last trip to Amsterdam.  My mother has finally fully recovered as well.  Alexa loves school, is the star in her music class, and really loves this autumn pumpkin thing.  Autumn just happens to be my favorite season as well.  Although Halloween was rained out, Alexa was the most precious pink Pirate and got to trick or treat at one kick ass spooky house before it rained on our parade.  Alexa is full of “I love yous”, kisses, and hugs lately.  She’s so adorable!  It’s so nice to be able to spend time with my baby again.  She gets to enjoy her Daddy for another 9 days before he heads off to Amsterdam too.  Me… I’m gearing up to run another half marathon race with a yachtie mommy friend as well as enjoying a more manageable Graphic Design work load.  I started classes again last week.  They are difficult so far, but it will be so worth it to finally have an MBA this December.  Other than a few current unmentioned trails and tribulations, the Whitehouse family is full of rainbows and sunshine.

Alexa's Class Room - Halloween Dress Up day.  Alexa was a Dolphin's Cheerleader.
After weeks of being separated, Daddy surprised Alexa by Showing up for her School Costume Parade
Precious Pink Pirate heading out to trick-or-treat
Trick-or-treating at Kalea's house October 31.


2 comments:

  1. Yay - I am glad things are looking up. Alexa is just edible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i just had to comment...
    i'm a "yacht" person too, just moved to the US from BVI where my husband and i worked in the industry for many years. anyway, this backyard looks really familiar...kalea's mommy wouldn't happen to be jenny, would she?

    ReplyDelete