Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Lovely Day

Loosing my mind is a thing of the past!  Alexa slept for twelve and a half hours last night without a peep and she seems to be back to her happy, fun, non-temper-tantrum self again today.  Every day is getting better and better.  We went to the beach this morning and had so much fun.  The weather was perfect, the sand was fluffy, and the ocean was clear turquoise although a bit cold, but we still swam for small bits of time.  We had a little picnic on the beach together and built and destroyed sand castles.  While Alexa napped in the afternoon, I was able to enjoy a bit of yoga on the terrace.  It was a lovely day… and productive too.  I’m catching up on work, updating my blog and facebook, and studying my French while she sleeps tonight.  I think we better do it all over again Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment