Sunday, August 28, 2011

Adventure Catch Up

I’ve so been slacking on this blog and focusing more on my pregnancy blog http://ourpregnancymindbodyspirit.blogspot.com/ during my allocated blogging time, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have loads to share with you on Yachtie Mommy.  So much adventure to share… In fact, there is no way to properly fill you in.  However, I will attempt to recap.  I’ll leave out the boring work stuff, daily chores and my days where I am so exhausted I can barely stand up straight and instead I’ll start with mine and Alexa’s second adventure to the island of St. Margarette with my friends Lauren and Sarah.  Adventurous boat trips lead us to hiking through the Eucalyptus forest, picnic on the rocky beach and swimming in the clear blue Med.  So fun.  Then, a few more trips to the Juan les Pins beaches, train rides to Antibes, carousels, playgrounds, the artsy glass blowing French town of Biot, the boat trip to Monaco, a fish feeding frenzy on our feet, Gorges du Verdon, painting, cutting, pasting, clay, workbooks, coloring, drawing, Hello Kitty crocks, “fishing” for ducks, jelly fish stings and bird’s pooping on our heads.  George was present for some of the above adventures which was great, but lately has been working on a yacht the last 5 days… we miss him, but little A and I have kept pretty busy.  Here’s some photos…




















No comments:

Post a Comment