Monday, April 18, 2011

The Big 2 Birthday Weekend!

We had a great, but quiet birthday weekend.  I was able to choke back my pain for the most part.  Pain not only in regards to Alexa's surgery, but also pain accumulated from so many other angles over the past week.  Most of the chaos I just don't understand, but as hard as it is, I tried to let go of it all and focus as much as possible on Alexa and her happiness.  But honestly, my suffering is so great right now, I am going to have to upload the birthday photos in a few days from now and recap the “All About Alexa” Big 2 Birthday weekend later.  I am too encompassed with her surgery tomorrow morning… I have a knot in my throat the size of a softball and I just can’t focus on anything else right now.  Once I know she is okay, I’ll update the birthday blog…

No comments:

Post a Comment