Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reindeer (almost Vegan), Gluten-free Carob Chip Sugar Cookies & Glitter Sprinkled Sea Shells

I honestly do not know anyone who procrastinates as badly as I do and still gets the job done (and done well I might add).  Although this time, I’m really pushing it.  And what am I doing instead of working?  Drinking a big glass of vino roso and blogging.  I don’t even want to begin to go into what I have to do this week and next.  Ok… never mind my suffocating mountain of work.  We can get to that later. J  Instead, I’d like to bask in recent memories with Alexa.  She is such a sweetheart full of love and kisses.  I’m so fortunate to be blessed with such a beautiful soul.  We’ve been busy since Daddy flew off to the Caribbean early morning Sunday.  We made reindeer (almost vegan), gluten-free carob chip sugar cookies from scratch, glitter sprinkled sea shell Christmas tree ornaments (glitter sprinkled Alexa, walls, floor, and Mommy too) and danced in our super fun tot music class.  We slid down slides and swang on swings.  We fed the otters, ducks and other things.  Books and “Elmo’s Christmas Countdown” are a fav.  These are all memories I will save.  We “adopted” three, 4-year old children from the Salvation Army for Christmas this year and bought them a small toy of their choice this morning.  I wish we had enough money to give everyone in the world some peace, shelter, love and a special toy for Christmas.



Busted!

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are priceless. I am so happy that Alexa is healthy and happy again :)
    Now get to work so that we can go out and play on Friday xx

    ReplyDelete